The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting the director of sales as well as working on various tasks of a small to medium office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important as well as the ability to listen and record important information and following through with action items.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Support experience in a professional B2B services, sales or marketing environment
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Bachelor’s degree
The Executive Sales Assistant will:
- Be responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external clients, as well as consultants and vendors, to coordinate a variety of meetings
- Communicate and handle sales, marketing and support tasks as assigned
- Assist with creation and/or preparation of sales and marketing materials
- Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- Additional tasks as assigned while always prioritizing with a strong understanding of the company’s mission and sales goals.
To Apply send resume and cover letter with position in the subject to email@example.com.